Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
Your data is collected either by you providing it to us or automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). The collection of this data takes place automatically as soon as you enter this website.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
(3) Our website contains a contact form that can be used for electronic contact. If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular legal retention periods – remain unaffected.
You have the right
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. We will then no longer process your personal data unless legitimate grounds for the processing override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If their personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, they have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of such marketing. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for the purpose of direct marketing (objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO).
Information about cookies
This website is not using cookies.
(1) This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). Personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space, database services, security services and technical maintenance services, which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) In this context, we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO.
Creation of log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us.
When accessing our website:
• browser type/version
• operating system used
• referrer URL (previously visited website), as well as pages called up on our website
• host name of the accessing computer
• date and time of the server request
• Internet service provider
• IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources. The server log files are collected on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, as the website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of its website.
Changes to the privacy statement
This data protection notice is continuously adapted in the course of further development of the Internet or our offer. You will always find the current version on this website.